Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sneak Peek..Get in on it!


Megalog 10
comes out September 14th & there's a new fragrance getting a lot of hype from the reps already. The fragrance is called "Celebrate". It smells so good! The fragrance as a whole isn't to tangy or overpowering but lasts all day. I have FREE samples (you just leave me a comment saying you want 1, along with your e-mail & 1 is coming your way at no cost to you!). I've also got a bundle as my next giveaway (starting September 11th). I do believe you guys will like! If you didn't win the giveaway last month or the one for this month ( no name will be drawn until September 11th) don't give up. There's still hope for you yet!

Fragrance debuting on September 14th, 2010


Thursday Blog hops
Obviously MARvelous

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop


1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Hey there! You have a new follower! Come visit Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com