Sunday, September 26, 2010

My 1st Online Mark Party

I've decided to throw my 1st Online Mark Party. The party starts Oct. 22nd & goes through the 24th. If you RSVP ( e-mail me [iamamarkgirl@yahoo.com]or leave me a comment in this post with your name & your e-mail address & I'll send you the info ) you'll be receiving a FREE gift. You must RSVP by Oct. 15th to get your free gift. When you RSVP I'll also be sending you an e-mail with the special deals you'll be able to take advantage of.

How to get your entry in for the raffle:
♥ Follow Im A Mark Girl
♥ You'll get 2 entries with every $10 purchase between Oct 22nd, 23rd, & 24th.
♥ Get 3 entries when you purchase Juicy Details Lemon Sugar gift set, Seeing stripes eye color trio & snap to it palette set, Super flip color kit.
♥ If you buy A Lip To Be Square lip tint, Juicy Details Lemon Sugar gift set, Super dome stretch ring, Make it big Plumping Mascara, On The Dot Eye color compact, & Super Flip Color kit all together you'll receive 5 entries

If anyone would like to hold your own Online mark party with me, please feel free to ask me. You can get your friends together from around the world & go shopping. If your interested please send me an e-mail & I'll give you all the details for this fun opportunity too. You'll also be getting everything you need for your guest & a nice basket for yourself.

No comments: