Friday, July 2, 2010

Introducing Shopaholic Saturday & mark Fresh Approach Hydrating Body Cleanser

Hello there! I'm Leslie originally from Unique Charm. I recently signed up to sell Mark. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the product line so i decided to sell what i love. I also thought I*d make a blog strictly for my wonderful product posts so you guys at Unique Charm wouldn't be littered with my handmade goodies & my mark collection. So here i am.

I*ve decided
EVERY Saturday of every month is going to be known as "Shopaholic Saturday". I'll be giving a different FREE product every Saturday to anyone who makes a purchase from my Eboutique (click the pink & brown Mark Rep badge). This week's item is:



mark Fresh Approach Hydrating Body Cleanser

Made with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients honey and white tea, and blended with rice bran oil and sunflower oil
• cleanses skin & leaves it feeling moisturized & conditioned
• contains vitamins A & E, antioxidants that guard against environmental damage to skin
• contains soybean oil, rice bran oil, & sunflower oil - all skin conditioners that hydrate, smooth, & soften
• conditions deeply as it cleanses
• leaves skin silky smooth and refreshed
6.7 fl. oz.




You*ll recieve an un opened full sized bottle all of your own. I'm trying a bottle now & I've used it 3 times, it's so lathery it's also great for shaving! My skin doesn't get instantly dry after i step out of the shower & make it doesn't make me run for the lotion.

No comments: